Fuel up nationwide on the Fuelman® Network
Want to add a station the Fuelman Network, or accept Fuelman at your station? Submit your station here.
1. Rebate is not available on purchases at Chevron/Texaco, ARCO, Pilot, Wawa, Walmart/Sam’s Club, Loves, QuikTrip, Kum and Go, OnCue and Buc-ee’s. Transactions at ARCO are subject to pricing surcharge. Rebates are subject to forfeiture if account is not in good standing. Program pricing is subject to change any time beginning 12 months after sign-up.
2. Rebates are subject to forfeiture if account is not in good standing. Program pricing is subject to change any time beginning 12 months after sign-up. Transactions at ARCO are subject to pricing surcharge and are not eligible for any rebate.
3. Receive a 5% rebate on purchases made at participating Tires Plus and Firestone locations when paid with your Universal Premium Mastercard. This rebate is available through the Mastercard Easy Savings Network, a Mastercard administered program that is subject to change without prior notice. Rebate will be applied after the time of the transaction.
4. See Feature Package Benefits and Rules for complete details www.fleetcor.com/terms/fuelman-saver
5. Some restrictions may apply including gambling and cash advances
6. Source: Business Fleet, Fuel Cards Can Save You Money, 2007.
7. Merchants are assigned a merchant category code by Mastercard and such merchant category codes are subject to change. Merchants are categorized by Mastercard as fuel, maintenance, or a different merchant category code based on the type of goods or services provided. Ability to open card(s) up for purchases at locations other than fuel and maintenance retailers is based on credit worthiness and may be restricted for certain customers.
The Fuelman® online account manager—centralized expense management & driver control—24/7 from anywhere!
Help Prevent Misuse
Have one of our Fuelman specialists help you find the right fleet card.